A Community of Friends for Newcomers and Neighbors
WLV Newcomers Club is a social network
This is the official website of the Westlake Village Newcomers Club in Westlake Village, CA. Membership is open to residents living in zip codes 91361, 91362, and 91377. Only paid and confirmed Club members will have access to enter our website and view additional pages beyond our Main page for security reasons.
• Westlake Village Newcomers Club is organized around the principle of Friendship Through Participation ~ getting to know others while having fun!
• We are a not-for-profit social activities club supported by our membership dues and special occasion activity fees.
• Our club is open to anyone 21 years or older in the greater Westlake Village area, who want to make new friends—whether new to the area or not!
• If you are interested in joining our Westlake Village Newcomers Club, please see the Becoming a Member section below.
Do you have questions about WLV Newcomers or want to join our Club?
For questions, call Cynthia Britton, our VP Membership at 805-492-4739 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to join our Club, please do BOTH of the following:
1) Complete your online profile on this site (see upper right corner), and
2) Click on this link to download & print out the Membership Application 2020-2021.pdf. Mail your completed application with your membership check for $40.00, made out to WLV Newcomers Club, to:
Westlake Village Newcomers Club
P.O. Box 7094
Westlake Village, CA 91359-7094
Access to our website beyond the Main page requires steps #1+2 to be completed & approved.
Westlake Village Newcomers Activity Groups offer members the opportunity to socialize with one another, learn more about our community, and simply have fun!
• Monthly Coffee Meetings held on the 2nd Wednesday of the month give you a chance to meet others in a casual setting. You can even attend up to two Coffees before joining. Please contact our VP of Membership (below) if you would like to do this.
• There are Social Events every year for members and their spouses or guests to get to know others.
• We provide a variety of Activity Group Events each month from which our members can "pick and choose." See our Groups List (right column) for our variety of Interest Groups to choose from.
For Group Activities, current Newcomers members need to sign-in and click on Events in the Menu (at top). Next, select the Event desired, and either contact the Activity Group Leader listed to RSVP or simply RSVP in that Event's RSVP box. Questions? Call or email that Activity's Group Leader.
Pursuant to Article IX, Section 3 of the Bylaws, Cookie Webb as Parliamentarian hereby announces that each of the following persons was elected as an Elected Officer, Director and Member of the Executive Committee of Westlake Village Newcomers for 2021-2022 by unanimous vote of the members at the May 12, 2021 Annual Membership Meeting:
*Note Re Attending In-Person events:
Please be sure to send your signed Covid Release Form to Cynthia before our event so your name is in her file that Activity Leaders will check on our website. Attendance at this and other club events is limited to members who have a signed Release Form on file. If you have questions about this please call Mona, Cynthia or Cookie.