A Community of Friends for Newcomers and Neighbors
WLV Newcomers Club is a social network
This is the official website of the Westlake Village Newcomers Club in Westlake Village, CA. Membership is open to residents living in zip codes 91361, 91362, and 91377. Only paid and confirmed Club members will have access to enter our website and view additional pages beyond our Main page for security reasons.
• Westlake Village Newcomers Club is organized around the principle of Friendship Through Participation ~ getting to know others while having fun!
• We are a not-for-profit social activities club supported by our membership dues and special occasion activity fees.
• Our club is open to anyone 21 years or older in the greater Westlake Village area, who want to make new friends—whether new to the area or not!
• If you are interested in joining our Westlake Village Newcomers Club, please see the Becoming a Member section below.
Do you have questions about WLV Newcomers or want to join our Club?
For questions, call Cynthia Britton, our VP Membership at 805-492-4739 or email her at email@example.com.
If you would like to join our Club, please do BOTH of the following:
1) Complete your online profile on this site (see upper right corner), and
2) Click on this link to download & print out your Membership Application 2019-2020.pdf. Mail your completed application with your membership check for $40.00, made out to WLV Newcomers Club, to:
Westlake Village Newcomers Club
P.O. Box 7094
Westlake Village, CA 91359-7094
Access to our website beyond the Main page requires steps #1+2 to be completed & approved.
Westlake Village Newcomers Activity Groups offer members the opportunity to socialize with one another, learn more about our community, and simply have fun!
• Monthly Coffee Meetings held on the 2nd Wednesday of the month give you a chance to meet others in a casual setting. You can even attend up to two Coffees before joining. Please contact our VP of Membership (below) if you would like to do this.
• There are Social Events every year for members and their spouses or guests to get to know others.
• We provide a variety of Activity Group Events each month from which our members can "pick and choose." See our Groups List (right column) for our variety of Interest Groups to choose from.
For Group Activities, current Newcomers members need to sign-in and click on Events in the Menu (at top). Next, select the Event desired, and either contact the Activity Group Leader listed to RSVP or simply RSVP in that Event's RSVP box. Questions? Call or email that Activity's Group Leader.
Dear WLV Newcomers Members,
The Nominating Committee consisting of Chairman Cookie Webb (Parliamentarian), Cynthia Britton (Director), Dixie Heck (Director), and Lee Sorenson (Member-at-large) gave us the following Elected Officer nominees for 2020 – 2021.
President: Jan DeMaio
First Vice-President of Activities: Mona Pastor Second Vice-President of
Membership: Cynthia Britton
Secretary: Terre Ward
Treasurer: Wendy Forsch
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, you need to vote for the 2020 - 2021 slate of Elected Officers by Electronic Ballet.
Please respond to the Electronic Ballot sent to our members via email on May 13, 2020. We need a quorum in order to have a legal election of officers!
Jo Ellen Pierce