A Community of Friends for Newcomers and Neighbors
WLV Newcomers Club is a social network
This is the official website of the Westlake Village Newcomers Club in Westlake Village, CA. Membership is open to residents living in zip codes 91361, 91362, and 91377. Only paid and confirmed Club members will have access to enter our website and view additional pages beyond our Main page for security reasons.
• Westlake Village Newcomers Club is organized around the principle of Friendship Through Participation ~ getting to know others while having fun!
• We are a not-for-profit social activities club supported by our membership dues and special occasion activity fees.
• Our club is open to anyone 21 years or older in the greater Westlake Village area, who want to make new friends—whether new to the area or not!
• If you are interested in joining our Westlake Village Newcomers Club, please see the Becoming a Member section below.
Do you have questions about WLV Newcomers or want to join our Club?
For questions, call Cynthia Britton, our VP Membership at 805-492-4739 or email her at email@example.com.
If you would like to join our Club, please do BOTH of the following:
1) Complete your online profile on this site (see upper right corner), and
2) Click on this link to download & print out the Membership Application 2020-2021.pdf. Mail your completed application with your membership check for $40.00, made out to WLV Newcomers Club, to:
Westlake Village Newcomers Club
P.O. Box 7094
Westlake Village, CA 91359-7094
Access to our website beyond the Main page requires steps #1+2 to be completed & approved.
Westlake Village Newcomers Activity Groups offer members the opportunity to socialize with one another, learn more about our community, and simply have fun!
• Monthly Coffee Meetings held on the 2nd Wednesday of the month give you a chance to meet others in a casual setting. You can even attend up to two Coffees before joining. Please contact our VP of Membership (below) if you would like to do this.
• There are Social Events every year for members and their spouses or guests to get to know others.
• We provide a variety of Activity Group Events each month from which our members can "pick and choose." See our Groups List (right column) for our variety of Interest Groups to choose from.
For Group Activities, current Newcomers members need to sign-in and click on Events in the Menu (at top). Next, select the Event desired, and either contact the Activity Group Leader listed to RSVP or simply RSVP in that Event's RSVP box. Questions? Call or email that Activity's Group Leader.
IT’S MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL TIME – HAVE YOU SENT IN YOUR CHECK?
This is your friendly reminder that a membership form and check are due to be received by September 30th.
The club will be planning events and socials based on the funds received by you this month. If you were with us at the well-received zoom coffee kick-off meeting and concert by Maximo, you know that your board is working for you to have the best possible social experience during these trying times.
Send your check in today for the reduced renewal price of $30! If you wait much longer (checks sent after 9/30), the price will be the normal $40 (also the price for new members).
Reminder – per the 2018 by-law change, past president’s from 2017 and before are now required to pay for their membership.
Thank you very much to those of you who have already renewed!!
Please help with the administration of membership renewal – we will be sad, but if the WLV Newcomers Club is no longer a fit for you, please let us know – email Cynthia Britton, our Membership V.P.
We are looking forward to an activity filled calendar of events this year and want you to be a part of it. Please renew your membership today to avoid removal from website access.